Reaction News | March 2015
Hello! Since our last update, we’ve released versions 0.4.2 and 0.5.3. Here are some of the details:
- Guest Checkout
- Shoppers can now check out on Reaction shops with or without having to create an account.
- Right-to-Left (RTL) Internationalization
- Thanks to @danielgindi our templates now support right-to-left languages! Take a look at Hebrew or Russian languages to see these changes.
- Reaction now has a basic social sharing app thanks to @lovetostrike.
- @spencern added in some test coverage and docs for product methods and core methods.
- Testing additional payment methods, including the Authorize.net payment package.
- Updated to Meteor 188.8.131.52
- And much more. View our full list of new features, fixes and improvements here, and view our FAQ here.
If you have any feedback or issues using, testing or developing with Reaction, please create an issue on the Reaction GitHub repository. We try to keep things as stable as possible, but this is an Alpha release, and we could use your feedback and help!
Production-ready Beta release
Are you building or planning to build a shop or marketplace on Reaction? If so, we’d love to hear about it. These examples will help us, so even if your project hasn’t launched yet, drop us an email with details. Thanks!
Onward and upward
- A total of 5,523 Reaction Commerce shops have been created. Please keep the feedback coming!
- Our main GitHub repo hit 736 stars and 134 watchers! Please star us!