Here’s an update on what’s been happening with our Alpha release.
- A total of 625 Reaction Commerce shops have been created.
- Our main GitHub repo hit 210 stars and 60 watchers!
- We released version 0.1.2! Here are some highlights:
- All shops created through reactioncommerce.com have been automatically upgraded to the new 0.1.2 version. If you signed up during our upgrade downtime, you should now be up and running.
- Last, but not least, all sites hosted with us (via reactioncommerce.com) now use a secure https connection.
If you experience any issues with your shop, please log a ticket in GitHub. We try to keep things as stable as possible, but this is an Alpha release and we could use your help!
We talk a lot about what it means to be a “real-time reactive” ecommerce platform. Here’s how we define reactive:
Re-ac-tive (adjective): responsive, event-driven, scalable and resilient; delivering a highly satisfying user experience with right-now actions that deliver in-the-moment results.
Reaction Commerce relies on the Meteor framework for its “reactive” architecture. Its UI/UX design emphasizes actionable data and responsiveness to user behavior and social trends.
Help us help you. Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey. It’s very short, we promise.
Stay in touch
We want to hear from you! We’ve set up a Google Group for anyone to give feedback and communicate about Reaction. If you find bugs, you can report them on our GitHub issues page.
Please star/watch us on GitHub and follow us on Twitter. Every little bit helps!